Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Low Siew Oi

Hi… I am Low Siew Oi. I am from University of Tunku Abdul Rahman, currently year 3 semesters 1 student. Normally my friends call my mandarin name as “xiao ai”. I am staying in Kuchai Lama, Kuala Lumpur. This location is near to well known shopping center “Mid Valley”.

I normally spent my leisure time on watching television and go for swimming although the way I swim is incorrect because I have not attended any swimming lesson but anywhere I enjoy swimming a lot.

About the website that I visited often is www.utar.edu.my due to the essential of the information regarding to my study therefore website is a “MUST”. www.haoting.com which is a music web site and I can listen to the latest music and update myself as well with the latest songs and information about singers. The 3rd website I visited most is www.msn.com from this website I can log in to messenger in order to keep in touch with my friends. Beside that, I also like to log in to www.youtube.com because this website consists of many funny movies that enable me to relax my minds. The following website I visited is www.frienster.com and www.facebook.com to upload my latest photos and views others friends pictures as well as playing game especially “pet society”.

No comments:

Post a Comment