Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Woon Chai Wen


Hi, everybody! Thanks for viewing my profile here! First of all, I would like to introduce myself, my name is Woon Chai Wen, I am from KL. Currently, I am studying in University Tunku Abdul Rahman, I am taking accounting course. This year is my final year, subject taken are tougher than previous semester, and therefore I have to put more effort in my studies. My hobby is listening music, and singing, sometimes I will date with my friend to karaoke. Beside that, I also like to go shopping with my friends, when I was feeling down, unhappy, moody or even pressure with studies, go shopping enable to reduce my unhappiness and pressure. Other than these, swimming and surfing internet is my routine as well, can u imagine I can play my computer for whole day and never leave it! It is because; now a day internet is convenience to people, such as it can communicate with other people around the world without barrier.

The most 5 website that I always visited are
www.facebook.com, because this website not only can know friends, chatting with fiends and also can play games. There are a lot of games that from facebook, such as pet society, parking wars, mini golf, friends for sale and others. Other than facebook, www.friendster.com, www.youtube.com and www.google.com are my favorite website too. Another important website which I always visited is www.utar.edu.my and wble.utar.edu.my. Because I can get much useful information from here, such as lecture notes, coursework mark tutorial questions and so on.


The activities that I usually do when I online are chatting with friends because due to staying in hostel we are seldom meet and this can let me update with my friends information. Check e- mail also part of my routine. Sometimes, I also will download some movie or MTV from
www.pps.tv. Beside above online activities I also will frequently updated my latest picture and know more friends from facebook and friendster.

No comments:

Post a Comment