Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Yeong Siew Hui


Welcome to our blog! Before we introduce ourselves, we would like to thank you for the visitor to our blog. This blog create mainly for our e-commerce assignment as well as to share some information regarding the e-commerce.


Hi! My name is Siew Hui. All call me “Xiao Hui”. I’m year three student from University of Tunku Abdul Rahman, Sungai Long. Nothing special is about me. Just an ordinary girl who come from Gopeng, Perak. Where is Gopeng? A small town which is located between our new university, Kampar and Batu Gajah. I use to spend my free time with my laptop. With my laptop I can watch movie, listening to the music and getting the latest information. Furthermore this is the best activities that I can get what I want without spending money.

Below are the most five(5) website that I visit most:

www.facebook.com – Log into facebook have become my daily activities as I can reduce my stress by playing the game inside my profile such as pet society, word challenge and other.

www.hotmail.com- This is the 2nd website that I log in the most. Everyday I will log in to check mail.

www.google.com is my favorite search engine. I always use this search engine to searching for the information that I need in my assignment.

www.utar.edu.my & wble.utar.edu.my.- This is my University website. I need to log in order to keep updated what is happening in the university. WBLE can provide me tools for my study such as lecture notes, coursework mark tutorial questions and others.

www.msn.com- I can keep in touch with my friends by using this website. Apart from that, we use to chat when we are online. Although my friend and I are in different location, we still manage to talk and communicating with each other. We seldom talk over phone as it was costly.


No comments:

Post a Comment